Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hiring Graphic Designer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
unknownjair
Admin

Hiring Graphic Designer Empty
PostSubject: Hiring Graphic Designer   Hiring Graphic Designer EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:43 am

If you are interested in becoming this site's Graphic Designer. Please leave your info as follow.

Name:
Username (in JeTi Daily):

Experience of handling or managing a site/forum? If yes, which site/forum(s)?
Are you active in any other forums? If yes, which forum(s)?
Which sections are you interested in handling (in this site) or do you prefer handling the site in general?
How much time are you able to dedicate to handling this site?
Are you good in graphics?
Do you have any experience of making graphics/icons/banners? If yes, do you have any site to show your graphic skills? (Give the link(s) to your work. Eg: tumblr,deviantart, etc.)
Write something about yourself as a JeTi fan:
Other comments:

*Note to users/visitors: Guideline was taken from soshified.com. Thank you.

*Note for applicants:
- Preferably only to choose people with good graphic skills.
- This is more of a voluntary work, so there is no payment or anything. >_< Apply only if you want to do this work voluntarily. ^^

What you need to do as a Graphic Designer?
- Working along with technical admins to create a more creative, stylish and attractive site.
- Making icons, banners or any graphics requested by the forum's staff for the forum's use.
Back to top Go down
https://jetidalwave.board-directory.net
gloopip

PostSubject: Re: Hiring Graphic Designer   Hiring Graphic Designer EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:53 am

Name: Bea
Username (in JeTi Daily): gloopip
Timezone: (UTC+08:00)

Experience of handling or managing a site/forum? If yes, which site/forum(s)? none Sad

Are you active in any other forums? If yes, which forum(s)? Soshified

Which sections are you interested in handling (in this site) or do you prefer handling the site in general? the site in general
How much time are you able to dedicate to handling this site? 3-6 hours daily

Are you good in graphics? i think so Smile

Do you have any experience of making graphics/icons/banners? If yes, do you have any site to show your graphic skills? (Give the link(s) to your work. Eg: tumblr,deviantart, etc.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (password: toadstool)

and

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Write something about yourself as a JeTi fan: well, i like making fanarts whenever i have time and of course i've read almost all of their fanfics. but i'm a quiet surfer though so i don't post much.

Other comments: my silence doesn't mean i'll let my responsibilities down, try me and it's up to you if you'll accept me or not Smile
Back to top Go down
http://tacofeeyaki.blogspot.com/
yoonachan

yoonachan

PostSubject: Re: Hiring Graphic Designer   Hiring Graphic Designer EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:44 am

Name: Aniza
Username (in JeTi Daily): yoonachan
Timezone: Indonesia, GMT+7

Experience of handling or managing a site/forum? If yes, which site/forum(s)? : uhhh none T___T
Are you active in any other forums? If yes, which forum(s)? : Soshified
Which sections are you interested in handling (in this site) or do you prefer handling the site in general? : Artworks and Fanfics
How much time are you able to dedicate to handling this site? : i'm free until the end of August. When my work starts, it would be 7 hours.
Are you good in graphics? : I ..... think xD
Do you have any experience of making graphics/icons/banners? If yes, do you have any site to show your graphic skills? (Give the link(s) to your work. Eg: tumblr,deviantart, etc.) :
Tumblr ,
Banner made by me for local forum ,
Write something about yourself as a JeTi fan: : JeTi shipper since 1994 xD they're my beloved pairing besides YY Wink and my edits are mostly JeTi and YY, it's because I love them so much x)
Other comments: my english isn't that good, especially when it comes to grammar ;~~; but I hope you can deal with it if you accept me to be this site's graphic designer Smile
Back to top Go down
http://yoonachan.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiring Graphic Designer   Hiring Graphic Designer Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiring Graphic Designer
Page 1 of 1